Have you ever felt depressed or actually had depression and still had to give an inspiring presentation? Mark and Darren tackle this thorny question in an honest and vulnerable discussion. They share painful personal stories…some never told before in public…to reinforce the reality of one of the challenges of being unforgettable. The truths they share are proof that even in the midst of your own personal pain, you can be unforgettable.
- You are not alone
- It’s not if, but WHEN you will have to speak while in emotional pain
- Reach out to trusted friends and colleagues in your profession
- Volunteer, serve and help those who have nothing to offer in return
- Shut off TV and avoid depressing programs and bad news
- Someone in your audience is experiencing the same pain and hurt
- We are merchants of hope