“I don’t live there any more.” That was the answer that 1999 World Champion speaker Craig Valentine gave to many who asked him to deliver his winning speech several months and years later. While there is nothing wrong with delivering the same speech for years, Darren and Mark explain why being unforgettable sometimes means examining where our hearts are NOW and giving our audiences something new.
- What served you then, may not serve you now
- What served your audience then, may not serve your audience now
- You are in a different place in your life than you were years ago
- You and your audience have evolved
- You have learned more life lessons
- What more can you offer to your audience
- Ask close friends and loved ones what changes they see in you