What’s a good process for delivering an unforgettable presentation? Today Darren and Mark discuss their 7-step process in the book ‘DELIVER UNFORGETTABLE PRESENTATIONS’, which they co-authored with Hall of Fame speaker and presentations skills expert Patricia Fripp. They show how this world-class process can elevate your presentation and help you to deliver messages that are remembered and repeated.
- Dig deeper into your life to uncover hidden gems of content
- Don’t assume your audience gets your message; be super-clear
- Good structure gives you confidence and gives your audience clarity
- A strong opening sets up your message
- Write your close after you write your opening; it reinforces your message
- Make your message sticky with ‘name-isms’ and a foundational phrase
- Own the stage by internalizing your message, your gift to the audience