You tell your ‘signature story’ and you’re confident that your audience will get your message…or will they? Today Mark and Darren explore how a story may send a message that can differ significantly from the one that we intend. They also offer solid suggestions for discovering and using the different messages effectively, to make your presentation unforgettable.
- When you change your emphasis, you can change your message
- Ask a test audience what message they receive. You may get a new message.
- Your message will be clear if your story is well told.
- Resurrect an old story and uncover a new message
- Listen to your stories from the perspective of your audience
- Don’t abandon your original message, but find ways to use the new message
Thanks for listening! Got a question, go to: UnforgettablePresentationPodcast.com
Want to get coached by us? Go to: https://stagetimeuniversity.com