We all know how to use descriptive language to create scenes in the minds of our audiences. Today Mark and Darren reveal the secret to setting the MOOD of a story scene. This powerful technique will enable you to transform your visual scene into a sensory experience, establish a strong emotional connection with your audience, and make your message memorable.
• Reveal one small, relevant detail without being overly descriptive
• Dialog is an excellent way to depict the mood of a scene
• Setting the mood intentionally can create a sensory experience
• Scenes must be emotionally relatable for your audience
- You don’t need the same experience, just the same emotion
- The audience that relates emotionally to the ‘THEN’, will want the ‘NOW’