We use emojis every day in our digital communication. But what if you used emojis in your stories? Listen as Darren and Mark offer concrete ideas for using emojis as tools to enhance the experience that you give to your audience. Emojis can play a key role in clarifying your stories, making your characters more vivid, and making your message unforgettable!
- ‘EMOJICIZE’ lines of dialog
- Use emojis to represent the emotion that a character is feeling
- Use EMOJIS in your script to shows a character’s reaction
- Use emojis as checklist items for your stories
- Challenge yourself to “EMOJI this!”