How does one go from being a shy child to 3-time South Africa Skateboarding Champion to the only 5-time winner of the Southern African Championship for Public Speaking? In this heart-to-heart with Mark and Darren, professional speaker, author, talk-show host, and business consultant Douglas Kruger breaks down many of the life lessons that made that life journey possible…lessons he now shares with his global audiences, readers, and listeners. A fierce audience advocate, Douglas reveals how caring deeply for your audience can help you provide excellent value and make you unforgettable.
- Out-care the competition
- Write the speech YOU want to hear
- Don’t do to your audience that which you don’t want done to you
- Keep your mental feelers (antennae) switched on
- It’s about the audience and their benefit
- Find your audience’s struggle, and find their value