Speaking, is the first Grenadian to take that stage. He gets up close with Mark and Darren, revealing the motivation behind messages. He also explains how discipline, humility and an audience focus can make a presentation unforgettable.
• Be a voice for the voiceless
• Take criticism. You aren’t always as good as you think
- Your stories are personal; your messages must be universal
- Be humble and stay grounded
- Make your message about your audience
- Be disciplined; everything takes a process