How do you take client customization to the next level…and beyond? Sales, Leadership and Business Expert Ryan Estis uses original, personalized research to ‘know more about the client than they know about themselves’. He reveals to Mark and Darren the value of curiosity, observation, self-inspection, and the desire to ‘skill up’. He also shares his secret to mastery, and the mindset that will make any speaker unforgettable.
• The best teachers are students
• Where are you going to learn and ‘skill up’?
• Your expertise lies in what you have already mastered
• Use self-inspection to cultivate the stories of your life experience
• Be curious, mindful, and observant
•Move from something to PROVE to something to GIVE
• Always give your audience an action plan