Competence at virtual presentations has become a necessity, and industry experts confirm that presenters MUST have this skill in their arsenal because as hopeful as we may be for ‘the good old days’, virtual is NOT going away. Stage Time University faculty member and Certified World Class Speaking Coach Mike Davis joins Darren and Mark as they passionately discuss simple yet powerful ways to create a professional-looking virtual studio…without breaking the bank.
• A standing desk gives great flexibility
• Simple backlighting can enhance your background
• Use foam padding to minimize echo from reflective surfaces
• What’s in your background, and can it be a distraction
•You can create a professional look for under $1,000
• If you were a meeting planner, would you hire you for a virtual presentation?