No matter how pithy your point may be, you have to PROVE it to your audience. Today Darren and Mark offer nine ways to do so, while establishing a deeper connection to your audience. You need not use all nine at once, but when chosen selectively and used effectively, they will help to make your presentation unforgettable.
• Personal stories help you to establish a relationship with your audience
• Connect to your audience’s world
• There are ways to keep your audience fully engaged
• It is important to SHOW your method or process
• Infuse your data with human characters
• Give your audience a representation of your expertise and experience
• Involve your audience with tools like Mentimeter