You’ve worked hard, you’ve rehearsed, you’ve delivered your presentation…perhaps several times…and it’s GOOD. But is it good ENOUGH? Today Mark and Darren take a look at the dangers of thinking a presentation is ‘good enough’ and offer suggestions for avoiding the confidence that can become arrogance. They also discuss the mindset and strategies that can help you make a good presentation UNFORGETTABLE.
- How do you define ‘good enough?’
- Ego gets in the way
- Confidence can be your enemy
- Is your presentation as good as it can be?
- How good COULD it be?
- It’s never good enough
- Deliver like it’s the last time
- Perfection is a dream; improvement is a reality
- Be coachable
- Prepare Properly
- Test, test, test