Sometimes we fail to recognize powerful stories from our lives because they don’t appear to be significant on the surface. Today Mark and Darren discuss how life lessons that you learned through the years can be reverse engineered to uncover meaningful stories which you can then insert into your presentations and make them unforgettable.
- Mine the life lessons from every season of your life.
- Recall the characters to relive the experience
- Remember the emotions of the moment
- Rehearse the story that taught the lesson
- Figure out where the story will fit in your presentation